Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vintage Yoshinkan Aikido Videos

I stumbled on these vintage videos of Yoshinkan Aikido. Shioda Sensei is a young man.

Perhaps this is much what Aiki Budo looked like? Enjoy







1 comment:

Gerson B said...

I practiced Aikido, I liked a Shioda´s book, I believe aikido can work, etc.

But the movement at 0:17 sucks. He gives his back to be striked. It´s a demonstration, but I didn´t like it.

Sorry for english mistakes.